Friday, March 18, 2011

One of my latest projects


Okay so I got this lovely window frame last week along with 4 others off the side of the road for a dollar each in North Ogden. Ya I know, sweet deal huh?They were sitting along the road with no one outside so I had to knock on their door to see how much they wanted for them. The guy wanted me to make an offer. So, a dollar a peice they were. That's right one dollar each. So, yesterday I went to good ol' Wally World and found this super cute fabric(which is more burnt orange then a red like the picture) for $4 dollars a yard and stapled it on to the back of my awesome window. I can't decide though if I want to put a calender decal on the front or just leave it as is. Maybe write cute nothings on it with a magic eraser marker? Who knows.
This is just one of the cute things I did yesterday. Can't wait to post the cupboard that I got from the same place. Posting soon, eeek.


No comments:

Post a Comment