Thursday, March 17, 2011

My latest find at the D.I.

Okay so I found this down in the Centerville D.I. and let me tell you it was a beast getting into my little subaru along with my two little girls. When I walked into D.I. looking for a chair this little beauty caught all my attention. It has two cigarette burns and a few spots that are worn with love, who could pass it up though. The best part about it is that it reclines. When the employee was getting ready to take it to the back for pickup I asked him if I could test this bad boy out. He said, "what do you mean?" So, I sat in it and pushed back and it popped up. He was so envious, told me he was planning on buying it if it didn't sell by the end of the day. Too bad sucka, hehe. Needless to say everyone was eyeing it after that. All I could think was, ya it's mine. But wait, the best, best part is the price. Are you all dying to know? It was......$30. Yes, that's right I asked for the manager and talked it down a little. It was worth the $35 but why not ask right? I'm sure I embarrassed my hubby but a girls got to ask. Just like the time I went to Wally World and asked if they could lower the price on some hannah montana headbands because one of them had a chip in the paint on the plastic. They lowered it from $5 to $1. Really guys it doesn't hurt to ask, totally embarrassed my friend though. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment