Thursday, March 24, 2011

Grrr...



Okay, I am so Peeved with a capital P. I just got done 2 days ago making this acid wash mirror (my first mind you) and the wind last night blew it off my porch breaking the mirror and frame. Grrr......... I mean really? Why?
On the bright side I did go to D.I. yesterday and bought a ton of junk. All amounting to $44 and I mean I got a ton including 2 big peices of furniture and a polite lecture from the hubby when I got home, hehe. I might have to start parking outside or have a garage sale next weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no!!!! It's sooooo cute too!!!!! I love it! Was it hard??? I wanna do one but I'm scared it will suck! haha Good work! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ali, it was totally easy. I got tons of free acid for it too. Don't be afraid. I suggest you try it on a mirror that you don't really care about first to practice on. P.S. you know how on vintage revivals she did paintable wallpaper in her kitchen? Ya, just did it tonight in my kitchen, YAY. So excited to show it off. Turned out so cute. Although pictures just don't give it justice.

    ReplyDelete