Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Halloween





















Halloween was fun this year. Ava is in school and got to dress up and go through the parade. She had a pritty awesome costume too. Last year Ava was a cute witch and Zoe was her little black cat. This year we reused Ava's witch costume but painted Zoe's face green and then she was the BAD witch and Ava was Glenda the GOOD witch. Making Ava's costume was fun. The crown was a huge hit. Literally, I think I got wacked in the face way too many times to count and as you can see Zoe really got into character this year.

As for my costume I was quit impressed with myself because I made my own stencil and painted my shirt. Everyone was asking where I bought it. Might I add, the pictures this year are so much clearer. It helps to have a better phone, thanks to the hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment