Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Girls! Girls! Girls!











I feel like I am totally giving up on this blog thing. Sometimes I love it and sometimes I hate it. Most of the time I want to just be making something instead of putting it on here. Sorry, it's probably because I am not the best on the computer or putting interesting stuff on here. However, my husband told me the other day that our house is starting to look cluttery so I guess I need to stop making stuff......like that will ever happen.


I am about 7 months pregnant though so it limits me in some things that I would like to get done.....like putting up our christmas lights. HINT, HINT to the hubby if you ever read this.


I'll start with whats been going on starting with a few months back.


Since we already have two girls we were kinda wanting a boy this time around and wanted to find out what we were having in a fun way that involved the girls too. So, we went to our appointment and instead of them telling us what it was they gave us a cake with the inside the color pink for girl or blue for boy. NO, my doctor doesn't do this for everyone just his favorite....ME. Just kidding, my awesome sister made them and took them to the doctors office. Did I mention that she lives in Vernal, luckily she had some of her own appointments down in Layton that day. Anyways, we took the cake home and stopped at Jared's work where we waited and waited and waited until we couldn't wait anymore and his boss finally let him leave early so we could go cut into this cake. Guess what color it was??? Pink


We all let out a little sigh and then were excited. Well maybe not all of us. Ava cried, Zoe jumped up and down and mom and dad just gave each other a look like okay, we can handle 3 girls. Deep down we all thought it would be a boy but figure we will have to just get a boy dog. Lol Looking on the bright side we already have all girl stuff and we don't have to worry about getting peed on...so I hear.


Here are some pics. I am way, way bigger now though.

No comments:

Post a Comment