Friday, April 1, 2011

Finished pillows



So, I hated these pillows ever since they started falling apart. I had two brown and two blue and two green, the brown kept getting snagged and then finally got a hole so I made these and yes the letters are hand painted without a stencil. I know I am the shiz, you can say it. I know.

There is only one white pillow because I haven't finished the other one yet. Working on it tonight. I sortof have this thing called OCD and maybe a little ADD because I feel like I have to get my house how I want it all done at once. My poor hubby has alot he has to deal with when it comes to me. If you know us, you probably feel bad for him too. (hehe ) Anyways, heres what I used and heres what I made. Total cost was - $7. The fabric was $6 and orange paint .97 the pillows I already had and the how too was from vintage revivals.

No comments:

Post a Comment