Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Holy Fishizzle Minizzle


Ya, that's right I made a stink'n pillow cover. Check it out, this girl has got sewing skills.

Okay, so I am totally a copy cat and copied Mandi's pillow cover off of her blog vintage revivals (mandi is totally one of my best friends. Not, I wish though). I would love to go thrift store shopping with her and pick her brain for cute ideas to do to my house). Her blog is full of great ideas and step by step ways to do them. Basically it's just awesome and I love it.

Anywho, back to my blog. The hubby started his seasonal job back up this week so I have tons of things to do and fix up. Tonight I am sewing and putting some finishing touches on some mirrors I got at D.I. which I will probably post tomorrow and it comes with a great story, embarrassing but funny.

P.s. The pillow is not quit finished yet. Going to stencil "C" on it. I will post when done.

1 comment:

  1. You did soooo good!!! I don't know why but pillows freak me out! LOL I have yet to cover one. Good work!

    ReplyDelete