Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Girls big Santa gift







So here is what I am working on for Christmas. We decided not to get the girls alot this year. So, I have been looking for a nightstand that would work to make them a little kitchen. Again, I was patient and kept looking and when I was in D.I. last week found a cute little pink and purple stove. Supposedly there was a fridge with it but somebody snagged that up fast. My idea for it is to put a back splash on it a side sink and cutting table attached and it is missing some doors so I want to put on one door and paint it to look like the front of a stove and then put a curtain on the bottom. Huh, breath. I don't have a picture of it because it is tucked in a corner of my garage with all thier presents in it and a blanket covering it. I will post pictures as soon as it is done. For now here is what inspired me. Also, I did have to get them a few more things but am all done and everything came from The Family Dollar. I love that place and all thier $5 toys. Gotta love cheap.

2 comments: