Friday, April 29, 2011

Mexicano

This is our new addition to the family. Name: Mexicano. We as in I looked everywhere for a cheap but awesome piece of furniture for under our t.v. and fit good in the awkward space. I didn't find it for cheap but I found one and begged for mercy to get it. The hubs and I had our eyes on this beauty about 6 months ago in a consignment shop called Tookiloo on Washington across from the Junction. I slowly waited for them to come down on the price. It went from $600 to $250. When I went in to tell them I was finally serious and wanted it, it was $388. I told them my budget was $200, so they took it down to $250 and then it was all mine after that, Mu ah ha ha. I know expensive right, but we love it and hopefully it will look good anywhere we live.

The other little stereo cabinet is what I had posted previously but I thought I'd post better pictures just because the other ones don't give it justice. On the sides there are picture frames with old news paper in them for character.


This stereo cabinet was pritty hanous with orange stinky fabric on the sides and on the front. The front I just painted over it after I realized I couldn't take it off. I took off the sides fine but then had two big holes, so I just covered them up with the frames and there ya have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment